Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm alive by the way

the snows and winds have not knocked me down. the crazy weather is happening several hundreds and thousands of miles away in the south of china. weather has been cold, but not as hellishly cold as a few weeks ago. spring starts soon, and the afternoon sun already feels warm. temperatures are usually in the 20's and days are mostly clear. it's very surprising to a lot of people here that the snows hit so hard down south, and the north has been such a global warming style winter.
my birthday was great, shared it with new friends. didn't take many pictures so instead i'm putting up some skype art of sorts. maybe this is an unexplored field?


chad and leif










a picture of my computer in china, with the three of us as seen from a monitor in miami.




my stepmom oyalda and my reflection

No comments: