Friday, September 19, 2008

Sorry about that

I've abandoned the blog while I've been home and for that I apologize. In the last few weeks I was first unable to extract pictures from my camera, then later my hard drive fried and I lost everything :( I return to Beijing on Tuesday, apartment-less. My lease ran up while I was out and I couldn't renew. All Silvia, Ross, and my posessions lie waiting is storage, somewhere.
Still I'm very excited to return to China. I look forward to reigniting the life I very quickly walked out of a few months ago. There's a whole lot of China I've not come across.

1 comment:

oyalda said...

Hey stranger! I've heard that you are still alive, all evidence to the contrary here. What gives? We miss your postings and musings about your adventures and life in China. Hope all is well. We love you! Post something soon! XOXOXO