Saturday, January 19, 2008

Engrish!


chinese people often use "oh my god" to display shock or surprise much like westerners. it's especially strange though considering they're atheists and don't truly know what the idea of god is. like most things adopted without full knowledge of context it ends up misused and naming a mediocre boutique in shanghai.

this is another shanghai storefront, and one of the many many lacoste knock-offs available for purchase in china. this is actually a knock-off of the much more popular (and not that cheap) knock-off "crocodile" brand. btw, across the street is a knock-off superman paraphernalia store.

i bought this just a few days ago because i couldn't resist. the product is appropriately enough called BATHMASTER. it's a good enough soap...but i don't think the feagrant is long enough, and my horniness is still intact.above and below: more proof that there is very little respect or belief even in intellectual property. the store above has very few "disney" things inside and is mostly faked japanese-y stationary stuffs. below is but one example of almost convincing but obviously bobo products.

1 comment:

harumi said...

大爆笑!your horniness!!!
the other day, I told bill " I will give you a rap(lap) dance" I know I made mistake, but it was funny so I left that way and gave him rap dance. yo yo yo!