Sunday, August 19, 2007

Some more news from China

I've been doing all kinds of stuff lately. Visiting lots of places getting to know Beijing, and taking a few days off to another province to visit a small, amazing small cityt named Pingyao (pictures to follow in the coming days). I got back two days ago to begin looking for a new apartment to share with Ross. Things are crazy and wonderful, I'm picking up a few words in Chinese and I'll begin classes as soon as this apartment question is solved. Meanwhile, I send out these funny signs and things I've seen in China thus far and a big hug. Still think about Miami all the time :) Lots of posts and pics to come this week!!!

p.s. the middle picture is of a scone in a popular faux-French style bakery near where i live, and the second to last picture is the sign at the hotel we stayed at in Pingyao.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oye to-chin-gao. i want more pictures now damn it!!! cuidate y pasenla bien. by the way, don't forget to communicate the old-fashion way...check your email, cojones! i am off to meet up with jen now...you know...

harumi said...

chicken piece with beijin smell.... very interesting...
Is China hot?? Japan was super hot. hotter than miami and people are so warry about global warming and don't wanna use AC...
Tommy played basket ball with bunch of chinese kid on monday. I wish I stayed longer and visit you in China too.
looking forward to see more pictures.

harumi said...

oh btw, my mom loved all the fabric I bought from you. thank you.