Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm sorry.... so sorry....


It's been over a year since my last entry. I had just arrived home in Beijing after a friend-filled escape to Europe when I last posted. At that time, the Chinese government became increasingly hostile towards internet freedoms and expression; so around May, Blogspot, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and many other websites were suddenly not accessible. Proxys and other scramblers and unblockers were ok for a while but even they faltered and my blog became a small casualty of all the hullabaloo.

A lot has happened since then. I said goodbye to quite a few really close friends, travelled to Inner Mongolia and other places within China, began working again, had little adventures around the 'Jing, went home to America for a few weeks, and now I find myself with a HUGE backlog of pictures and stories ready for posting.

This is the weekend when things change. Ross and I just paid for a proxy, so I'm safe from internet censorship for a year :)

I'll be sure to get my €34 worth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.