Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring Festival!!!

We have some time off coming up for Chinese New Years this weekend. New Year's Eve is on Sunday the 25th, and on the 26th we're all flying to Xi'an ( 西安, pronounced SHE-AN in a high tone) . It's the ancient capital of China, and most famous for the Terracotta Army. Our friend Ruby is originally from Xi'an, so she's going home for the holiday and we're all tagging along. SHe'll be showing us around, so we have a great tour guide with us. Will post photos as soon as I can...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ariel, I'm so happy you guys are going in this trip. I did not know that this was the previous capital. Would you be a friend and take pictures of Silvia, like you always do and send them to me or post them. I've ask her to send me pics of her with chinese backgrounds, but she does not listen to her mother.
Have a good one, Maida

ross said...

西安马上到了啊!春节快乐!

Anonymous said...

Translation,please!

Arielísimo said...

It says.... Xi'an is on the way ah! Happy Spring Festival!